Control Instructions of Chlorine Quantity and PH in the Water
1. Take the glass pot of test kit.
2. Throw 5 drops of Solution No.1 to the test tube, which is next of the yellow indications (test for Chlorine).
3. Then, throw 5 drops of Solution No.2 to the test tube, which is next of the red indications (test for PH Acid).
4. Close the test tubes with the cork.
5. Shake the water that is in the test tubes 3-4 times.
6. The water now according to the quantity of chemicals in the water takes the appropriate color.
7. If the color of the water in the test tube of Chlorine is almost the same color at the ideal position then the quantity of Chlorine is good. If it is over, meaning more yellow, then the quantity of chlorine is high. Wait for 1-2 days and then repeat the same. If it is lower then the quantity of chlorine is low. Add chlorine.
8. If the color of the water in the test tube of Ph is almost the same color at the ideal position then the quantity of Ph is good. If it is over (red), then is high and it needs Acid in order to get lower. Add Solution No.3 in the test tube of Ph, each drop one at a time, till the color in the test tube correspondingly with the color next to it (a dose-index for acid with the test kit is enclosed). If it is lower then add Soda Ash 2-3 glasses every day until the color in the test tube becomes the same with the colors next to it.